Truloan belongs to what is called “online banking” that has automated your system to be able to get loans of up to 2,500 euros in just 10 minutes .
It is one of the entities that is part of the financial group 4finance , a financial group to which the Vivus credits also belong, having its registered office in Madrid (Spain). It was founded in 2008 and throughout its history it has financed more than 10 million of clients , which is a guarantee of their solvency and seriousness.
The amount of money they provide is between 300 and 2,500 euros but if this is the first time you apply for a loan, you can only ask for a maximum of 800 euros, this limit will go up in successive applications because it will increase the credit confidence of Truloan. it’s towards you
Loan requirements of 2500 euros from Truloan
To get a credit from Truloan.es you have to meet the same requirements as the other companies:
- Be of legal age (between 25 and 70 years old)
- Reside in Spain legally
- Your DNI must not be expired
- Provide a mobile number
- A bank account number that you own (to receive the money)
- Possibility of returning the money
Tip : Sometimes they ask for vouchers, so I recommend having the DNI scanned or digitized, the first page of your bank card and even your payroll, pension, etc. (in case they ask you)
You access your online loan calculator here
You indicate the amount of money you want and the amount you want to return each month
I like it : The system automatically shows you the following:
- The amount you have requested
- The number of months to return it
- THE total amount you will return
- The amount of money you will pay each month
Other loans, although of a smaller amount that the economists also recommend, are the credits and the Creditomovil loans.
How to pay Truloan credits
From the moment you are notified of the granting of the personal loan you are obliged to return the amount and during the time that you have indicated in the online calculator.
It is done through direct debit and the monthly payment will be charged every month. So that you do not get caught the bank account without funds, the platform will send an email or SMS to your mobile to let you know that the next month’s payment is close.
How to postpone the return of the credit of Truloan
One of the advantages offered against other credit companies is that in case of need you can request that you defer the payment of a monthly payment for 30 days.
To get this advantage you have to give yourself 4 premises:
- That until that date you have complied with your payments in a timely manner
- That just the previous month you have not requested another postponement
- Having already paid two months of the total loan
- They have to miss more than 20 days for the total credit completion.
How should you do it?
- You enter your Truloan account (using your email account and your password)
- You request the postponement and at that moment it will show you the cost that it will entail. If you want to keep putting it off, you confirm
- You make a transfer for the amount of the economic cost of the deferral to the Truloan account and automatically change the date of return of the monthly payment.
Advantages of Truloan:
- They do not ask you for a guarantee to grant you the credit
- Deliver the money within 2 hours (although if your bank and theirs is not the same, the bank transfer can be delayed up to 48 hours)
- They grant credits of much greater amount than other companies: up to 2,500 euros
- You can return it in advance
- You can extend the amount of the loan (if you have not reached the maximum)
- Return period up to 24 months
- It allows you to postpone the return of a monthly payment, under certain premises